The JB Hi-Fi Education BYOD program at Eltham High School is equipping students and educators with excellent devices for teaching and learning while making the process – from purchasing to repairing – straightforward and seamless for everyone.
Eltham High School chose a BYOD device program to provide a platform that allows students to connect, collaborate and create both within and out of the classroom. With the JB Hi-Fi Education BYOD program, they get reliable technology that supports their learning program and a responsive relationship that gives educators, students and parents confidence in the program and peace of mind.
The Solution – JB Hi-Fi Education’s BYOD
Eltham High School’s vision is “… to develop creative students who are active seekers, users and creators of their own knowledge…”. Eltham High School has been running the BYOD program through JB Hi-Fi Education since 2015. By integrating technology into teaching every day, the school is supporting independent learning and resourcefulness. The BYOD program has also enabled Eltham High School’s educators and students to make a seamless transition to remote teaching and learning. “Having an established BYOD program and a great relationship with JB Hi-Fi Education has meant that the transition to remote learning has been straightforward – I feel that we were ready for it.” Natalie Heath, eLearning / ICT Leader
A better experience with Surface and BYOD
The JB Hi-Fi Education BYOD program and Surface devices drive learning and ensure a better experience for students, educators and staff and for parents.
Surface features suit the school’s interactive model of learning. The touchscreen technology, hybrid tablet/PC and front and rear facing camera are popular with students and educators and support engaging and collaborative learning.
The BYOD benefits include:
- One preferred device used almost exclusively across the school – educators and teaching aides can model and encourage device use.
- Trusted brand – partnering with recognised and trusted brands in JB Hi-Fi has given the school and parents confidence in the program.
- Ready to go devices – school information and required software are uploaded before the devices are delivered to the school, saving time and ensuring everyone has access to the set up they need from day one.
- Quick repair and replacement of devices – so students always have a working device.
- Dedicated portal – so parents can easily purchase devices and be confident that their child has the right device.
- Support on hand – the school has a strong relationship with JB Hi-Fi Education and accessing assistance is easy.
- Expert advice on education products – so the range can be streamlined for parents and educators
“My favourite aspects of the JB Hi Fi Education BYOD program are the purchasing portal and the after sales experience. Parents find the purchasing process through the portal is simple and seamless. And damaged or faulty devices are repaired or replaced quickly, so students are rarely without a working device.” Natalie Heath, eLearning / ICT Leader.
For more information visit https://www.jbhifi.education/