It’s a big step incorporating e-learning into your music curriculum, but with more than a decade’s experience creating resources, MusicEDU is dedicated to helping schools find their beat.
As a new and easy way for schools to take a look at the resources, MusicEDU has launched a new webinar that can be pre-booked at a time that suits the Music Department.
This is a great way for all staff to be involved and collaborate – an important step when undertaking curriculum change in any department.
If you’re wondering how The MusicEDU Suite can benefit your school’s classrooms, whether you already have a music program or are developing one, the webinar will guide you through how the program makes students feel more engaged and cuts planning and admin time for teachers.
Is The MusicEDU Suite webinar for me?
It’s for you if you’re:
- Rewriting or refreshing your school’s music program.
- Trying to increase music elective numbers.
- Catering to students with different music knowledge and skill levels.
- Implementing industry-led topics into the classroom (or wanting to know where to start).
- Looking for a new spin on traditional topics.
- Working in a school with a focus on STEM and STEAM.
What will I discover?
You’ll get an insight into The MusicEDU Suite, understand how it looks, how it functions, and how it could work with your classroom music programs. Our webinar will give you the right information so you can go to your team and have a discussion about how The MusicEDU Suite will bring a fresh groove to your classes.
The webinar covers:
- The structure of the five suites and the ways you can shape them to enhance your music programs.
- The difference between using software and The MusicEDU Suite.
- The flexibility of the suite when it comes to lesson delivery and students submitting their work.
- How teachers can receive accredited professional development hours from implementing The Suite.
- The variety of the repertoire included in The MusicEDU Suite subscription.
- What steps you need to take to begin using The Suite.
Of course, we’ll make sure you get everything else you need to know about The MusicEDU Suite once you’ve seen the webinar, and you can contact our friendly and knowledgeable team at any time with questions.
Keep your eyes on your inbox as MusicEDU will have an exclusive offer for Education Matters readership in the not too distant future.